If your articles contain SVHCs, you must inform ECHA if:
- The substance is found in your articles at more than 0.1% w/w AND
- The total amount of the substance in your articles is greater than 1 tonne per year AND
- The substance has not already been registered under REACH for this use.
- The supplier must spontaneously inform his customer.
- When requested by a consumer, the supplier is required to reply within 45 days on the presence of SVHCs in the article in question.
- Set up a Chemical Safety Report (CSR).
- If your SVHC is also listed in Annex XIV, you must notify ECHA within 3 months after the first delivery of the substance.
section as well as ECHA's website.